MD-9600 software and firmware update

Hi All, I just received my 9600 and can safely say this video will not work. TYT determined there was a problem that required a firmware update before loading a converted code plug. The format is different. At this date (9/6/17) the contacts can be reorganized in a spread sheet to convert them to be used in the 9600 but I have not yet resolved the transition of channels to the 9600 format. I'll include the transition process for the contacts in my next video which should be posted soon.


Question ::
Can programming to the radio actually have each zone truly with 64 VHF and 64 UHF channels as per the CPS?

I'll check that and get back to you. I didn't populate any zone with 64 UHF or VHF but that should be checked.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, Comments may take a day to show up

A discussion group about this subject.

Digital Ham Radio / Amateur Radio
https://groups.io/g/DigitalHamRADIO
****** share this with others *******

Amateur Radio Users Support Group
https://groups.io/g/AmateurRadio
****** share this with others *******

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.